Multispecialty patient care in all disciplines at Govt. General Hospital, Mahabubnagar.
- It provides medical care to all patients who come to the hospital.
- Standards are influenced by patients load and availability of resources.
- Yet we insist that all our patient/relative receive courteous and prompt
LOCATION: It is located in Mahabubnagar
GENERAL INFORMATION - Total number of beds : 320
Enquiry, Reception and Registration Services:
- This counter is functioning round the clock.
- Location guide maps have been put up at various places in this hospital.
- Colour coded guidelines and directional signboards are fixed at strategic points for guidance.
Casualty & Emergency Services:
All Casualty Services are available round the clock.
- Duty Doctors is available round the clock.
- Specialist doctors are available on call from resident doctors.
- Emergency services are available for all specialties as listed in the OPD
- Operations are done in -
- Major Operation Theatres - 02
- Minor Operation Theatres - 03
Elective Surgeries in all specialties are performed throughout the week (except Sundays). Emergency Operation Theatre is functioned round the clock. In serious cases, treatment/management gets priority over paper work like registration and medico-legal requirements. The decision rests with the treating doctor.
In OPDs specialists are available for consultation. OPD services are available on all working days excluding Sundays and Gazetted Holidays from 9.00AM to 2.00 PM.
Routine: Following Laboratory Services are provided in the Hospital.
There is a Central Collection Centre for receiving and collecting various specimens for testing. The timings for receiving specimens are at OPD- 9:00 AM to 12:00 PM & IPD round the clock. Emergency Laboratory Services are available 24 hours for limited tests relating to clinical pathology and bio-chemistry. Radio Diagnostic Services: Routine: These services include: X-Rays & Ultrasound Routine X-Rays are done OPD- 9:00 AM to 2:00 PM & IPD-Round the clock.
Complaints & Grievances:
There will be occasions when our services will not be up to your expectations. Please do not hesitate to register your complaints. It will only help us serve you better. Every grievance will be duly acknowledged. We aim to settle your genuine complaints within 10 working days of its receipt.
Suggestions/Complaint boxes are also provided at various locations in the hospital. If we cannot, we will explain the reasons and the time we will take to resolve. Name, designation and telephone number of the nodal officer concerned is duly displayed at the Reception.
Community Care Service:
Following community care services are available round the clock
- Bhojanamestha- running successfully with help of Hare Rama Hare Krishna movement
- Jevandhara- Providing Generic drugs with affordable rates
- Jaladhara- Providing mineral water with low cost at Rs. 4/-
- Community kitchen centre – Providing kitchen services to poor patients with subsidy rates.